Due to public health regulations, children in nappies, pull-up nappies (including "swim-safe" varieties), or who are not COMPLETELY toilet trained are not allowed in the pools, whirlpools, or H2O zone. On Freedom and Oasis class ships, and Anthem of the Seas, children in nappies or who are not toilet trained may use the "Baby Splash Zone" specially designated for them.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum age for consuming alcohol onboard?
- Can I bring alcohol or non-alcoholic beverages (from home or from a port) on board?
- Are babies allowed in the swimming pools onboard?
- What is a legal guardian?
- Can I transfer my reservation to a travel agent if I purchased my cruise directly from Royal Caribbean?
- Can guests be denied making a cruise reservation?
- What happens if there's a hurricane predicted at the time of my cruise?
- What do I do if bad weather or an unusual event in the UK prevents me from getting to my pre-cruise flight or the ship?
- If I have to cancel my cruise, will I get a refund?
- Can I view Royal Caribbean's Booking Terms & Conditions online?