It is important to us that our onboard staff are easily able to recognise you as a Crown & Anchor Society member. Although this information is on your SeaPass card, by wearing your CAS lapel pin, our onboard staff will be able to recognise you and provide the type of service that you expect as a returning guest and Crown & Anchor Society member.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- What happens on a Member Cruise?
- What is priority notification?
- What makes having a lapel pin so important for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- When do I qualify for a FREE cruise?
- What is the Nightly Diamond VIP Event for Diamond members for ships without a Diamond Lounge?
- What is the Exclusive breakfast area for Diamond members on ships without a Diamond Lounge?
- If I am a Diamond member what are the Diamond Lounge access benefits?
- If I sign up for the Crown & Anchor Society during my first cruise will I receive any onboard benefits? If I am a first-time cruiser can I take advantage of any Crown & Anchor Society benefits?
- What amenities are included in the Concierge Club service?
- What are Cruise Points and why do they matter?