If you sign up and receive a Crown & Anchor membership number while on board during your first cruise holiday, you will be able to take advantage of the exclusive Onboard Booking offer by scheduling an appointment with the Loyalty & Future Cruise Sales staff while on board the ship. All other benefits will come on your next cruise.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- What happens on a Member Cruise?
- What is priority notification?
- What makes having a lapel pin so important for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- When do I qualify for a FREE cruise?
- What is the Nightly Diamond VIP Event for Diamond members for ships without a Diamond Lounge?
- What is the Exclusive breakfast area for Diamond members on ships without a Diamond Lounge?
- If I am a Diamond member what are the Diamond Lounge access benefits?
- If I sign up for the Crown & Anchor Society during my first cruise will I receive any onboard benefits? If I am a first-time cruiser can I take advantage of any Crown & Anchor Society benefits?
- What amenities are included in the Concierge Club service?
- What are Cruise Points and why do they matter?