Weapons, illegal drugs and other items that could interfere with the safe operation of the ship or the safe and secure environment of our guests and crew are prohibited. The following are examples of items that guests are not allowed to bring on board. These and other similar items will be confiscated upon being found. Alcoholic beverages*, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives and dangerous chemicals will not be returned.
Hairdryers are permitted.
- Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas.
- Sharp Objects, including all knives and scissors with a blade length of 10.2 cm (4 inches) or more. (Note: Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed.)
- Illegal Drugs & Substances
- Candles & Incense
- Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons & Hot Plates
- Baseball Bats, Hockey Sticks, Cricket Bats, Bows & Arrows
- Illegal Drugs
- Bicycles, Skateboards & Surfboards
- Martial Arts Gear
- Self-Defence Gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks.
- Flammable Liquids and Explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks.
- HAM Radios & Walkie Talkies
- Dangerous Chemicals, including bleach and paint.
- Alcoholic Beverages * Guests are now allowed to bring on board two 75cl bottles of wine or champagne upon embarkation for consumption in their stateroom. For consumption in any public area a corkage fee will apply. (Note: Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports-of-call or from shops on board will be stored by the ship and delivered to you on the last day of the sailing. Alcoholic beverages other than the 2 bottles listed above, will be seized on embarkation day and will not be returned.)
- Royal Caribbean will no longer allow Samsung Galaxy Note 7 cell phones onboard our ships. This decision was made in light of recent incidents and safety concerns raised by Samsung about this particular device, as well as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) recent ban of the phone from all airplanes. We ask that guests who own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 not bring the device on your cruise. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation, and looking forward to welcoming you aboard.