To assist guests in choosing their Shore & Land Excursions, all tours have been graded according to the level of activity they entail. Please refer to the symbols located at the bottom of each tour title and appearing within each tour description. The symbols represent Mild/Moderate/Strenuous. In addition to this the description of the tour will often tell you approximately how much walking will be involved for the duration of the tour.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- When and how can I purchase Shore & Land excursions, Speciality Dining, Entertainment and Gifts?
- Are there any special requirements for visiting international ports?
- Will transport be available from the ship to the city centre?
- Are there any special prices for children or senior citizens when booking Shore Excursions?
- Is there an Infant or Child Price for Shore Excursions?
- What is the smoking policy on your Cruisetours?
- What is the refund/cancellation policy in the event of inclement weather or unexpected circumstances?
- What are the Terms & Conditions for your Shore & Land Excursions?
- How do I cancel or change my Shore & Land Excursions?
- What is the temperature in Alaska and will I need special clothing on the Land Excursions?