Yes, in many ports of call Shore Excursions have been designed for guests with late flights. Please verify your flight time prior to reserving this type of excursion online. Please note that all flights handled by Royal Caribbean International for fly/cruise guests are subject to space availability. Air flight departures are not subject to tour requests. However, the tour reservation is subject to flight departure cut-off times to airport schedules, as noted within the description.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- When and how can I purchase Shore & Land excursions, Speciality Dining, Entertainment and Gifts?
- Are there any special requirements for visiting international ports?
- Will transport be available from the ship to the city centre?
- Are there any special prices for children or senior citizens when booking Shore Excursions?
- Is there an Infant or Child Price for Shore Excursions?
- What is the smoking policy on your Cruisetours?
- What is the refund/cancellation policy in the event of inclement weather or unexpected circumstances?
- What are the Terms & Conditions for your Shore & Land Excursions?
- How do I cancel or change my Shore & Land Excursions?
- What is the temperature in Alaska and will I need special clothing on the Land Excursions?