If you have points missing from previous cruises please contact the Crown & Anchor Society by one of the methods below and have the following information about your previous cruise(s) to hand: ship name(s) and sail date(s). You can call Crown & Anchor Society on 0344 493 5010 or 1800 932 356 in ROI. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm and Saturday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. The loyalty desk is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays. You can also e-mail the Crown & Anchor Society at email@example.com. Emails are responded to with 48 hours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- What happens on a Member Cruise?
- What is priority notification?
- What makes having a lapel pin so important for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- When do I qualify for a FREE cruise?
- What is the Nightly Diamond VIP Event for Diamond members for ships without a Diamond Lounge?
- What is the Exclusive breakfast area for Diamond members on ships without a Diamond Lounge?
- If I am a Diamond member what are the Diamond Lounge access benefits?
- If I sign up for the Crown & Anchor Society during my first cruise will I receive any onboard benefits? If I am a first-time cruiser can I take advantage of any Crown & Anchor Society benefits?
- What amenities are included in the Concierge Club service?
- What are Cruise Points and why do they matter?