Exclusively for Suite Guests and Pinnacle members, Coastal Kitchen fuses Mediterranean influences with the unmatched riches of California’s bountiful farmlands. This is a destination that exudes pure freshness. From Pacific Coast favourites like sea bass ceviche, to the Central Valley’s sliced avocado and homemade blueberry pie, to Med-inspired tastes like Serrano ham, whipped goat cheese and roasted grapes. And from the golden hills of Napa and Tuscany, an extensive selection of vintages await by the glass or bottle.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- Is the Royal Suite Class offered in China?
- How can a Star Class or Sky Class guest reserve a Barefoot Beach cabana at Royal Caribbean’s private destination Labadee®?
- Can the Royal Genie arrange private shopping onboard?
- Can a Royal Suite Class guest host a cocktail party in their suite?
- Can a guest booked in Sea Class or Sky Class suite purchase an upgrade to receive Star Class amenities?
- What type of food is served in Coastal Kitchen?
- Can you provide further details regarding the Coastal Kitchen amenity?
- Should Star Class guests pre-book their specialty dining reservations when they plan to dine with family or friends who are not Star Class guests?
- Will there be specialty restaurant reservations available since my Royal Genie is reserving two weeks prior to sailing?
- Are there customized VIP shore excursions available onboard Royal Caribbean ships?