A person with a Friends & Family certificate does not have to be a member of the Crown & Anchor Society Programme. This certificate is for you to give to anyone you like as a bonus to come and experience a Royal Caribbean cruise holiday with you. They must provide your your reservation number and be booking the same ship & sail date as you when they complete their booking form. They can sign up for the Crown & Anchor Society Programme while they are on their cruise holiday.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- Can I still make a reservation on board without a Loyalty number or without signing up for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- Are there special prices for children or infants?
- Are there special prices for firefighters or police officers?
- Are there special prices for honeymooners?
- Are there special prices for senior citizens?
- Are there special prices for single guests staying alone in a stateroom?
- For my friends to use their Friends & Family certificate that I received on board with my Next Cruise certificate, do they also have to sign up for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- How do I redeem a Royal Caribbean Savings Certificate?
- How do I submit my Savings Certificate if I have already paid for my cruise in full?
- How does the Exclusive Onboard Booking Bonus work?