Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to change, whether via an increase or decrease, any published rates, including cruise rates and airfare charges, without prior notice. We reserve the right to impose on any existing booking or new bookings (whether paid in full or not) a supplement for fuel or other matters without prior notice as provided in our Booking Terms & Conditions. In addition, we reserve the right to pass on any fuel or other surcharges imposed by third parties, also without prior notice. Guests will remain liable for any applicable taxes, fees or surcharges that may be assessed by any governmental or quasi-governmental agencies.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- Can I still make a reservation on board without a Loyalty number or without signing up for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- Are there special prices for children or infants?
- Are there special prices for firefighters or police officers?
- Are there special prices for honeymooners?
- Are there special prices for senior citizens?
- Are there special prices for single guests staying alone in a stateroom?
- For my friends to use their Friends & Family certificate that I received on board with my Next Cruise certificate, do they also have to sign up for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- How do I redeem a Royal Caribbean Savings Certificate?
- How do I submit my Savings Certificate if I have already paid for my cruise in full?
- How does the Exclusive Onboard Booking Bonus work?