Royal Caribbean International cannot accept guests who will have entered their 24th week of pregnancy at any time during the cruise or cruisetour. Upon arrival at the pier you will be asked to complete a Health Questionnaire, and be asked to confirm that at no point during the cruise will you enter the 24th week of your pregnancy.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum age for consuming alcohol onboard?
- Can I bring alcohol or non-alcoholic beverages (from home or from a port) on board?
- Are babies allowed in the swimming pools onboard?
- What is a legal guardian?
- Can I transfer my reservation to a travel agent if I purchased my cruise directly from Royal Caribbean?
- Can guests be denied making a cruise reservation?
- What happens if there's a hurricane predicted at the time of my cruise?
- What do I do if bad weather or an unusual event in the UK prevents me from getting to my pre-cruise flight or the ship?
- If I have to cancel my cruise, will I get a refund?
- Can I view Royal Caribbean's Booking Terms & Conditions online?