If making a booking on our website you can pick your own flight times and preferred airline. Otherwise, flight details will appear on your invoice and within your Guest Ticket Booklet. If your invoice does not yet show your flight details, you will be sent a revised invoice closer to your sailing date. If you booked via a Travel Agent, your revised invoice will be sent to the agent who will distribute it to you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- Can I use frequent flyer miles to upgrade my seat?
- Do I need a separate seat for my infant?
- Are there any flight discounts for children?
- Can I tailor-make my flight arrangements to include stopovers, different dates or destinations, and upgraded seats?
- Can I get one-way air transport?
- Can I add flights onto a booking which is already confirmed as a Cruise Only package?
- What if I'm not happy with my Royal Caribbean air arrangements?
- Ho do I pre-book seats on my flight?
- Am I protected if I book a cruise only package and flights separately?
- How far in advance are flight itineraries available?