Airlines generally publish their flight availability 10 months prior to the departure date. Flight departure and arrival information is unavailable outside of this timeframe.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- Can I use frequent flyer miles to upgrade my seat?
- Do I need a separate seat for my infant?
- Are there any flight discounts for children?
- Can I tailor-make my flight arrangements to include stopovers, different dates or destinations, and upgraded seats?
- Can I get one-way air transport?
- Can I add flights onto a booking which is already confirmed as a Cruise Only package?
- What if I'm not happy with my Royal Caribbean air arrangements?
- Ho do I pre-book seats on my flight?
- Am I protected if I book a cruise only package and flights separately?
- How far in advance are flight itineraries available?