Unfortunately, it does happen that some of the more popular Shore & Land Excursions sell out. However, other guests also cancel their excursions from time to time. You should therefore check the website often. We recommend that you purchase all Shore & Land Excursions as early as possible after reserving your cruise. A limited number of places are reserved for sale onboard the ship.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- When and how can I purchase Shore & Land excursions, Speciality Dining, Entertainment and Gifts?
- Are there any special requirements for visiting international ports?
- Will transport be available from the ship to the city centre?
- Are there any special prices for children or senior citizens when booking Shore Excursions?
- Is there an Infant or Child Price for Shore Excursions?
- What is the smoking policy on your Cruisetours?
- What is the refund/cancellation policy in the event of inclement weather or unexpected circumstances?
- What are the Terms & Conditions for your Shore & Land Excursions?
- How do I cancel or change my Shore & Land Excursions?
- What is the temperature in Alaska and will I need special clothing on the Land Excursions?