Members of the Crown & Anchor Society are invited to join us for cruises throughout the year at special savings not offered to the general public. You can participate in members-only events and activities, receive exclusive benefits and socialise with other Crown & Anchor Society members. Visit our Member Cruises section to read all about our recent cruises and for more information on upcoming Member Cruises.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- What happens on a Member Cruise?
- What is priority notification?
- What makes having a lapel pin so important for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- When do I qualify for a FREE cruise?
- What is the Nightly Diamond VIP Event for Diamond members for ships without a Diamond Lounge?
- What is the Exclusive breakfast area for Diamond members on ships without a Diamond Lounge?
- If I am a Diamond member what are the Diamond Lounge access benefits?
- If I sign up for the Crown & Anchor Society during my first cruise will I receive any onboard benefits? If I am a first-time cruiser can I take advantage of any Crown & Anchor Society benefits?
- What amenities are included in the Concierge Club service?
- What are Cruise Points and why do they matter?