We believe that our members deserve first access to special offers and new itineraries. Members who opt in to receiving e-mail with a current e-mail address will receive priority notice of all special offers ranging from close-in sailing specials to new itineraries.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- What happens on a Member Cruise?
- What is priority notification?
- What makes having a lapel pin so important for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- When do I qualify for a FREE cruise?
- What is the Nightly Diamond VIP Event for Diamond members for ships without a Diamond Lounge?
- What is the Exclusive breakfast area for Diamond members on ships without a Diamond Lounge?
- If I am a Diamond member what are the Diamond Lounge access benefits?
- If I sign up for the Crown & Anchor Society during my first cruise will I receive any onboard benefits? If I am a first-time cruiser can I take advantage of any Crown & Anchor Society benefits?
- What amenities are included in the Concierge Club service?
- What are Cruise Points and why do they matter?