Yes, through the Royal Private Journeys collection, guests can customize their vacation experience. Once you’ve made your cruise reservation, simply call us at 1-844-571-7851 (US and Canada), 1-801-666-3031 (International) Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST or visit RoyalCaribbean.com/PrivateJourneys prior to the sailing. Our Destination Insiders are at your service to create a carefully curated and totally personalized program. The earlier the better. It’s best to allow at least 21 days prior to sail date. Please allow at least one business day for our Destination Insiders to review, process, and respond to your request.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- Is the Royal Suite Class offered in China?
- How can a Star Class or Sky Class guest reserve a Barefoot Beach cabana at Royal Caribbean’s private destination Labadee®?
- Can the Royal Genie arrange private shopping onboard?
- Can a Royal Suite Class guest host a cocktail party in their suite?
- Can a guest booked in Sea Class or Sky Class suite purchase an upgrade to receive Star Class amenities?
- What type of food is served in Coastal Kitchen?
- Can you provide further details regarding the Coastal Kitchen amenity?
- Should Star Class guests pre-book their specialty dining reservations when they plan to dine with family or friends who are not Star Class guests?
- Will there be specialty restaurant reservations available since my Royal Genie is reserving two weeks prior to sailing?
- Are there customized VIP shore excursions available onboard Royal Caribbean ships?