As part of the Royal Caribbean commitment to creating unforgettable vacation experiences for our guests, we have developed Royal Suite Class — Luxury That’s Anything But Boring. Royal Suite Class is an elevated onboard experience for suite guests, combining the unmatched range of innovative Royal Caribbean suite-category accommodations with superior service, exclusive access and personalisation of guests’ cruise experiences. Within its three tiers — Star Class, Sky Class and Sea Class — this program offers exclusive access to lounges and dining venues while onboard, attentive services and additional stateroom amenities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- Is the Royal Suite Class offered in China?
- How can a Star Class or Sky Class guest reserve a Barefoot Beach cabana at Royal Caribbean’s private destination Labadee®?
- Can the Royal Genie arrange private shopping onboard?
- Can a Royal Suite Class guest host a cocktail party in their suite?
- Can a guest booked in Sea Class or Sky Class suite purchase an upgrade to receive Star Class amenities?
- What type of food is served in Coastal Kitchen?
- Can you provide further details regarding the Coastal Kitchen amenity?
- Should Star Class guests pre-book their specialty dining reservations when they plan to dine with family or friends who are not Star Class guests?
- Will there be specialty restaurant reservations available since my Royal Genie is reserving two weeks prior to sailing?
- Are there customized VIP shore excursions available onboard Royal Caribbean ships?