We offer reduced senior citizen prices only on selected sailings exclusively for guests who are 55 years of age and older. Please contact your Travel Agent or contact us for further information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- Can I still make a reservation on board without a Loyalty number or without signing up for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- Are there special prices for children or infants?
- Are there special prices for firefighters or police officers?
- Are there special prices for honeymooners?
- Are there special prices for senior citizens?
- Are there special prices for single guests staying alone in a stateroom?
- For my friends to use their Friends & Family certificate that I received on board with my Next Cruise certificate, do they also have to sign up for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- How do I redeem a Royal Caribbean Savings Certificate?
- How do I submit my Savings Certificate if I have already paid for my cruise in full?
- How does the Exclusive Onboard Booking Bonus work?