You must be enrolled as a Crown & Anchor member to be able to reserve future cruises on board and take advantages booking offers on board. If you are on your first cruise with us we will be able to enrol you onboard. Every time you are on your cruise holiday, you will be able to make an appointment with our Loyalty & Cruise Sales team by calling Guest Services or stopping at the Crown & Anchor Society desk (also called Adventures on Voyager Class, Freedom Class and Oasis Class). Please remember to have your Crown & Anchor Society membership number with you, alternatively our Loyalty & Cruise Sales staff will be able to look it up for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Quick answers to the most common questions
Articles in this section
- Can I still make a reservation on board without a Loyalty number or without signing up for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- Are there special prices for children or infants?
- Are there special prices for firefighters or police officers?
- Are there special prices for honeymooners?
- Are there special prices for senior citizens?
- Are there special prices for single guests staying alone in a stateroom?
- For my friends to use their Friends & Family certificate that I received on board with my Next Cruise certificate, do they also have to sign up for the Crown & Anchor Society?
- How do I redeem a Royal Caribbean Savings Certificate?
- How do I submit my Savings Certificate if I have already paid for my cruise in full?
- How does the Exclusive Onboard Booking Bonus work?