FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSQuick answers to the most common questions
- ★ What is the minimum age for consuming alcohol onboard?
- ★ Can I bring alcohol or non-alcoholic beverages (from home or from a port) on board?
- ★ Are babies allowed in the swimming pools onboard?
- ★ What is a legal guardian?
- ★ How do I pay for my booking?
- ★ When will I receive my flight details?
- ★ What are your policies about minimum age limits for sailing or having a stateroom?
- ★ When and how can I purchase Shore & Land excursions, Speciality Dining, Entertainment and Gifts?
- ★ What are the Passport & Visa requirements for my cruise?
- ★ How will I receive my cruise documents and bag tags?
- ★ What are the dress codes on board?
- ★ What electrical voltage is offered on board?
- ★ What beverages are included in the price I’ve paid, and what Beverage Packages are available to purchase onboard?
- ★ What are Service Charges/Gratuities?
- ★ What is an Onboard Expense Account? How do I pay for purchases onboard?